Fixed Term (Linked to maternity) Class Teacher Vacancy.
Great Waltham C of E VC Primary School are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and well-organised teacher who is able to capture the children's enthusiasm for learning and deliver well planned lessons.
The successful candidate will be:
- an excellent, energetic and focused classroom practitioner
- have high expectations of all children in the areas of achievement and behaviour
- be confident in the delivery of Primary Curriculum
- have the ability to work proactively, using set objectives to plan and deliver activities to enable pupils to attain age related expectations and to exceed these where possible.
- able to effectively mark pupil work, using feedback and assessment tools where appropriate to ensure progress understand how children learn and recognise the abilities of different groups of pupils including the more able and vulnerable groups of children
- committed to developing children as independent learners
- a good communicator and able to develop positive relationships with staff and children work well as part of a team, demonstrating empathy, focus and commitment
- supportive towards our caring Church of England ethos.
Salary is within the main scale pay range and will be dependent on qualifications and experience. ECT's are most welcome to apply. The position is fixed for one year, which is linked to maternity leave.
We offer a beautiful setting, with excellent facilities, good resources, strong CPD opportunities, supportive staff and enthusiastic children. We are committed to inclusive practices, the achievement of high standards and working in close partnership with parents and the community.
We welcome tours of the school, please contact Mrs Nichola Goodwin, School Business Manager on 01245 360395 to book an appointment.
Great Waltham C of E VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Great Waltham C of E VC Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
Great Waltham C of E Primary School fully complies with information legislation. For the full details on how we use your personal information please click here;