Our Lifelong Values
Our Ethos and Vision
During their time with us at Great Waltham School the children are introduced to the schools lifelong learning values with the aim that they will carry these important values with them long after they have left us. The values have been carefully chosen to not only support the children’s learning but also their personal development and attitudes towards life and those around them. The values are ASPIRE:
- To provide a safe and secure environment where children will feel confident, able to learn and experience success.
- To plan and deliver a relevant curriculum which is inclusive, challenging and creative.
- To provide children with the skills to work independently, either on their own or as part of a group, and taking responsibility for both for themselves and others.
- To develop in children a strong work ethic both for their own benefit and the benefit of others.
- To develop, through the teaching of our Christian and British values, children's self-respect and respect for others, whatever their ability, race, religion or culture.
- To provide equal opportunities for all.
- To work in partnership with parents / carers, the local church, community and partner schools